Saturday, March 31, 2007

Yay!!!! New Bikinis!!!




OMG I'm so sleepy but for some reason I couldn't rest without releasing these bikinis. There's 3 styles - Barbados (with 10 different colors available), Scintille (4 colors), and Tonga (2 colors). I have no rational idea why Barbados has 10 colors except I started having fun coloring it. But then I had to photo it from two angles and compile a nice ad pic for all of them. Then box them up - twice mind you. One for my vendors and one for display sales. So that great massive coloring idea became very painful over the course of the past 2 days.


Anyway, just posting a pic of one of each. They are available at my main store for now. They may be rolled out into my other stores later today or tomorrow or day after....who knows lol. You can tp to my main store from the link here or check my profile picks.

Goodnight!!! rather Good morning :))


Jana

1 comment:

DesireCinquetti Dannunzio said...

Yay, new swimsuits from Jana. I will say her swimsuits are some of the best in SL truly. And not just because I like her, but because they look good and fit me just right. I do like all of the new swimsuits, but I would like to see more couples swimwear. I do have a male twin Jana that I need to sport those with :)

Desi
http://2hottapparel.blogspot.com/