Saturday, March 10, 2007

New Releases




Ok I thought I was doing very well. Wrote out a second post with pics attached and bammmmm...it's floating out in cyberspace somewhere lol. Anyway I wanted to post my latest releases and talk a little about them.


All 3 outfits are very much inspired by Beyonce & Shakira's new video "Beautiful Liar". The funny thing is after watching it for a zillion times, I have absolutely no idea what it's about - although I can deduce from the title that it's probably about a man :) I was so in the zone checking out the clothes I'm not sure I heard a word of the song. The dance moves were hot too. But a longtime customer IM'ed to tell me I HAD to watch this video because there were some beautiful dresses that hadddddd to be made loll. And here they are.... Beautiful, Shakira, and Liar. All available at my main store at JD Mills (the links is in my picks).

No comments: