Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Hola all!

Hola all!!!

I had the chance to get away for a few days and it was so worth it. As much as I love my friends and family both in SL and RL, it was nice being away and unavailable lol. I only turned on my cell phone once a day to check messages and check on home briefly! And I didn't even bother taking my laptop with me - that's a first!!! Anddd I had access to a computer than I could have logged onto SL on but I wasn't even tempted.

But I'm backkkkkkkkkkkkk. I was checking out some videos and noticed that I could embed them on my blog so I stuck Beautiful Liar up here so you can see where the inspiration for the last set of releases came from. Maybe now I can listen to the words and see what the darn video is about lol.

Stay tuned for some new releases soon (hopefully lol). The weather has been so nice outside the past few days it's hard to stay focused. Plus I have to get started on some rl work that I've put off for far too long. But sooooon......

Smoochessss,
Jana

No comments: