Saturday, March 10, 2007

Welcome!

Hello all and welcome to Jana's Classic Designs on Blogspot. This has been an intended project for a long time but since I am a total novice about website design, it's just been sitting in the back of my mind lol. But here we are and I'll do my best to figure this thing out :)

The primary purpose of this blog will be to provide a place for my customers to see what's available in my stores in SL. And also a place for me to ramble about whatever happens to be on my mind at the time.

So let me get things underway by clicking some button on here to get this posted. Bear with me though because it may be a slightly bumpy ride for a while lolol.

2 comments:

Cloud Galbraith said...

Is there any possibility that we'll see any Menswear from Jana's Classic Designs?

Jana said...

Well Dana, there is a mens line in the main store so be sure to check it out. And one day, hopefully in the not too distant future, I'll do a release of new men's clothing!